Weddings begin to get a bit easier at Level 2.
Here’s an overview …
- For Personalised Ceremonies – Maximum of 50 people indoors, or 100 outdoors – this includes the couple, two witnesses & celebrant but does not include venue staff.
- For Registry Ceremonies – Maximum of 20 people (or less if stipulated by venue or to enanble safe social distancing between ‘bubbles’).
- People from separate bubbles should remain 2m appart.
- Facemasks should be worn.
- Hand sanitiser should be availalbe and use of encouraged, especially with use of pens and exchange of paperwork.
- QR Codes should be available for scanning and a register of all present made so that contact tracing can be done relatively quickly if necessary.
As always, any celebration of love and commitment is a joy. It will be an wonderful celebration of each couples decision to get married. Enjoy it! Capture it in pics. At the end of this special time, they will be Mr & Mrs, legally wed, from this day forward.
May all your celebrations be special and may a little of ‘you’ be reflected in your ceremony whether small, large or anywhere in between. Be blessed.
Life events are worth celebrating